We are looking for motivated, ambitious candidates to help shape the future of St Ann’s MC, and join our successful training practice.
Our town-centre practice is close to the junctions of M1 (J33), A1, Sheffield Parkway and A630 making it easily commutable from Sheffield, Derbyshire, Barnsley, Doncaster, and surrounding areas.
We can offer the right person the following
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
- Flexible sessions. (15 patients per session)
- Indemnity paid.
- 6 weeks Annual leave
- good work life balance.
- Support for special interests, training, further study.
- We are committed to reducing GP workload including early adoption of robotic technology.
- Low visit ratio
- Staff carparking
- Supportive team with time out for clinical meetings and coffee catchups
- We believe strongly in personal development across all staff and are a GP training practice.
- Practice Size 17,800 patients.
- Active PCN with opportunities for leadership.
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC Inspection with areas deemed to be outstanding.
- Professional nursing team.
- The team includes Paramedic’s, First Contact MSK Practitioners, ANPs, social prescribers and pharmacists.
- Supported and well organised management team
- Experienced reception and admin who manage clinical correspondence.
- Opportunity for Partnership
Contact Dawn Hammond-Race firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Simon Mackeown email@example.com for more information or informal chat.