The Prince of Wales Group Practice has two roles for dynamic GPs wishing to join a forward-looking and well-supported clinical team for 4 -7 sessions each.
We are looking for like-minded GPs to join our team permanently, but we are happy to consider contracts of 3 – 12 months.
Please feel free to come and meet us informally and have a look around the practice.
Our training practice in Kentish Town has ten GPs, three practice nurses, an HCA team, and an excellent admin and data team serving 9000 patients.
We are based in new, purpose-built premises with superb clinical areas, staff facilities and meeting rooms.
- High QOF attaining practice, excellent clinical reputation
- EMIS system
- part of NW5 Neighbourhood with 6 other practices – a resilient, considered approach to the future of General Practice
- GP Indemnity covered for all sessions
- highly competitive salary
- Regular MDT meetings – strong links with community services, social care, district nursing and hospitals
For more information, or to apply with CV and covering letter, please contact Jonathan Duffy, Practice Manager, on 020 7267 0067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: London (Central)