Salaried GP / GP Partner in Illogan, Mid-Cornwall
We are seeking ambitious, motivated GPs to join our innovative, dispensing GMS practice based in mid-Cornwall. You will be joining a dedicated, experienced and friendly team of nurses and staff and enjoy our attractive premises and large consulting rooms in Illogan, where we also host the community midwives. We are located close the spectacular beaches of North Cornwall and coastal villages such as Portreath and St Agnes.
- 5600 patients
- Excellent access and parking
- Microtest Evolution clinical system
- CQC rated Good in 2016
- 4 to 8 sessions and job-share or flexible working considered
- Study leave and allowance
- Regular clinical meetings
- 15 minute routine GP appointments
- Partnership interest welcome
- Competitive rate, depending on experience
- Indemnity paid by practice
For an informal chat, please contact Dr Simon Knowles (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr Andrew Fripp (email@example.com) (partners) or call the practice and ask for Karen on 01209 844300.
Applications with CV and covering letter to Karen.Beswetherick@nhs.net please.
Similar searches: Cornwall
More search results
Copy of Halifax surgery requires GP locum for day…
GP Locum Connect
General Practitioner - Swindon
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hospital UC…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…