Private General Practitioner vacancy in Crawley, Surrey
Minimum 1 day / 2 sessions a week
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
As an experienced Doctor, you’ll be making a difference every day. At Bupa, feel less pressured in a flexible and dynamic role. With a supportive network and a healthy work-life balance, expect autonomy and an environment where collaboration is celebrated
This is a great opportunity to join our New Bupa Health Centre - Crawley.
You will deliver private GP consultations and health assessments to self-paying customers and Bupa medical insurance customers, ensuring a high-quality service which delivers high customer satisfaction. We have a network of dedicated Bupa Health Clinics across the UK (which have superb CQC reports), and you will be joining a community of over 200 GP’s delivering services and treatments to everyone.
What you’ll do:
Being a Bupa GP means a rewarding role with more time to explore patient needs, more time to listen, and ultimately more job satisfaction. Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Delivering face to face health assessments and private GP consultations
- Undertaking clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice
- Attending and participating in clinical meetings / training sessions as required
- Engaging in incident reporting and investigations
- Supporting Centre Manager and Lead Physician in management of complaints
- Participating in an annual clinical review and competency assessments within Bupa
- Working with the Lead Physician on quality improvement activities including audits
- Providing clinical advice and guidance to colleagues, which may include health advisors and administrative staff
We are here for you:
You’ll have a support network around you, giving you the time to dedicate to each patient. You will also be given the training to ensure you always reach your best. You will be provided with support from the administrative and clinical staff. Protected time to ensure you are as productive as possible and have the appropriate time needed with each patient. A good work-life balance – with no late evening appointments or extended hours, you will get to go home on time
What you’ll bring:
- GMC GP Registration
- A professional, but not robotic manner - your caring nature should extend across patients and colleagues
- Great time management and flexibility
- Demonstrating clinical excellence, and professionalism across the role
- Taking pride in your work and in doing the best job you can
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers. Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically.
As a Salaried GP, you’ll be eligible for:
- Paid indemnity
- Annual pay review
- Paid study leave
- CPD opportunities and access to leadership courses
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms and local discounts
- As a self-employed GP, you will have access to Bupa reduced indemnity rates
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going. This is what we have belief in.
To find more information, for an informal discussion before applying, please contact Ariana Lacerda on 07709509032 or email@example.com