GP Vacancy/ Potential Leadership Opportunity in Bolton
Salaried GP up to 8 sessions
Bolton Community Practice CIC is a Social Enterprise organisation caring for 13 000 patients across the Borough of Bolton over 4 sites. We are a forward looking, patient centred practice, which strives to provide the highest quality healthcare and achieve excellent patient and professional satisfaction. Bolton Community Practice CIC is now recruiting an additional GP to join our highly skilled, friendly and supportive team, which includes an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Emergency Care Practitioner and Pharmacist Team. The practice supports FY2 and medical student training.
We can offer:
- Excellent competitive salary, negotiable, dependent on skills and experience
- Flexible working, with a range of opportunities working in and out of traditional hours
- Six weeks annual leave and up to one week additional study leave
- Paperless practice making full use of EMIS Web including Patient Online services
- Dedicated CPD time supported by in house education programme
- Due to the retirement of our previous Clinical Director, we are especially keen to hear from GP’s with an interest in leadership as we are looking to review our leadership structure
This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated GP to join our dynamic and innovative team!
We would welcome the opportunity for an informal chat about the post before requiring a formal application, or send CV and covering letter to:
Bernie Gildea, Bolton Community Practice, Waters Meeting Health Centre, Waters Meeting Road, Bolton, BL1 8TU
Tel: 01204 462984