Due to retirement, we are looking for an enthusiastic New Partner or Salaried GP with a view to Partnership, who will share our ethos and commitment to high quality care to join our team of 4 Partners and 3 salaried GP’s.
- Semi-rural Practice, 50 minutes from London by train
- Full or part time
- Practice with 12,100 patients
- High QOF achievement
- CQC rated: Good
- Experienced clinical support team including 2 Specialist nurses, 2 treatment room nurses, 3 health care assistants
- Excellent communication and team working with welcoming atmosphere
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Study Leave
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose built well maintained premises
If you would like to join our dedicated, friendly and hard-working team providing excellent care to patients, please send your CV and covering letter to: Mrs Karen Wawra, Practice Manager, Redwell Medical Centre, 1 Turner Road, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 4UTor email@ firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits are encouraged and welcomed. For further information or an informal chat, contact Karen Wawra on 01933 423424.
Similar searches: Wellingborough