Maternity Cover GPs and Permanent Post Available London SW17
We are a friendly, organised, innovative, surgery in Wandsworth,
with 19,600+ patients. Join a team of 17 GPs, 3 GP Registrars, 5
Practice Nurses, 3 Health Care Assistants, and efficient administrators. Our large Partnership includes a Practice Nurse, Manager, four Trainers and a GPwSI in Women’s Health. We have an active patient group established for over 16 years. We are popular with patients and receive lots of positive feedback – see NHS Choices. We have a cohesive supportive team, and we believe we provide a lovely place to work.
We are seeking forward-thinking, team orientated GPs to join us. Newly qualified are welcome to apply. All new GPs are allocated a clinical mentor.
- Up to eight clinical sessions per week - including extended hours (will consider less sessions) posts commencing August, September & October 2017
- EMIS Web
- Maximum QOF, ES and LES achievements annually
- Purpose-built premises (2002)
- Hub Teaching Practice with strong links to St George’s Medical School
- Medical Student Teaching involved
- Start date: Negotiable
Please telephone Natalie Whyte FIHM, Managing Partner,
on: 020 8772 3320 / 07900 891 210, or email your CV with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: London (City of)