Salaried GP with a view to Partnership & Maternity Locum GP positions in Kent
We are looking to recruit two 4-8 session salaried GPs, along with a maternity locum, starting in August 2017.
· £9500+/session +/- indemnity
· 6 weeks annual leave plus study leave pro-rata
· 5 appointments an hour
· Weekly team meetings
· Dedicated admin sessions
· Optional mentoring session
· Training for LARC and minor surgery
· 9000+ patients Vision INPS Practice with a branch surgery
· We are a Resilient practice looking after ourselves and each other
· Training practice with GPSTs and medical students
· Very low home visiting rate, good prescribing & QOF, paper-light
· Active role in CCG work and federated working, Partner is on Bexley CCG Board (Diabetes and Primary Care),
· 1 Partner, 2 Salaried GPs, 1 PT sessional GP, 1 GP Registrar
· 2 Nurses and 2 Healthcare Assistants and 1 Clinical Pharmacist
· Regular Practice pub nights out!
· 3min from the station for easy access into Central London, good local grammar schools
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or email to arrange a visit.
Similar searches: Kent