Salaried GP / Partner Vacancy Silverdale Practice – Burgess Hill
At Silverdale we believe in our GPs having a varied and fulfilling role within the practice. There is a focus on:-
- Providing excellent patient care.
- Creating roles that provide a good work / life balance.
- Organising workload efficiently to reduce the risk of overload and stress.
- Supporting people to develop specialist interests Training, CCG Work or GPwSI clinics.
- Making sure everyone feels included in practice decisions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated salaried GP to join us and offer a career path to partnership to those interested in this option.
Silverdale has a CQC rating of Good in all areas following a very recent inspection and rates highly in patient satisfaction survey. Burgess Hill is close to The South Downs National Park, and there are excellent road and rail connections to Brighton, Crawley, Gatwick and London.
We currently have 6 Partners and 3 salaried GPs alongside a team which consists of a Nurse Prescriber, Paramedic, Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. All of our clinicians are supported by a well organised and efficient administrative team.
- Very competitive salary with defence fees included
- Ideally 8 sessions per week over 4 days but would consider a Job Share arrangement with fewer sessions.
- Excellent admin support
- BMA Contract with 6 weeks annual leave and study leave
- GMS practice, list size of just under 12,000 patients and growing
- EMIS Web
- Early adopters of technology to find innovative, efficient ways of working
- Maximum QOF achievers
- Links to Brighton Sussex Medical School
- Nurse-led Chronic Disease Management
If you are a GP looking for a well organised practice which embraces innovation and provides, a calm, supportive environment then contact the practice manager detailed below for an informal visit.
Email you CV to Sean Wheatley – Practice Manager
Similar searches: Burgess Hill