SALARIED GP WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP - 6 SESSIONS IN CWMBRAN
• List size 4,200 patients.
• 1 full time Partner and 1 part time Salaried GP.
• Paper light - EMIS/Docman System.
• iPad provided for access to EMIS mobile
• Friendly supportive primary care team
• We aim to maintain a good work-life balance
• High QOF achieving
• No OOH, extended hours or weekend commitment
• BMA Model contract
• Salary negotiable depending on experience
We are a friendly well organised practice, striving to provide the highest possible care. We have an excellent team with a low staff turnover. Due to succession planning, are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic GP to join us. We are willing to wait for the right person; we are willing to consider newly qualified GP’s
Please contact Mrs. Denise Jones Practice Manager on 01633 485155 or email Denise.Jones10@Wales.NHS.UK
Similar searches: Cwmbran
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in Newcastle: £10,500+ per se…
GP Vacancy in Edinburgh
Restalrig Park Medical Centre
GP Partner / Salaried GP in Matlock, Derbyshire
Crich Medical Practice
Partner\Salaried GP in Dorchester, Dorset
Antrium Health Centre
Locum GPs needed for WICs and Practices in Hull