SALARIED GP WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP - 6 SESSIONS IN CWMBRAN
• List size 4,200 patients.
• 1 full time Partner and 1 part time Salaried GP.
• Paper light - EMIS/Docman System.
• iPad provided for access to EMIS mobile
• Friendly supportive primary care team
• We aim to maintain a good work-life balance
• High QOF achieving
• No OOH, extended hours or weekend commitment
• BMA Model contract
• Salary negotiable depending on experience
We are a friendly well organised practice, striving to provide the highest possible care. We have an excellent team with a low staff turnover. Due to succession planning, are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic GP to join us. We are willing to wait for the right person; we are willing to consider newly qualified GP’s
Please contact Mrs. Denise Jones Practice Manager on 01633 485155 or email Denise.Jones10@Wales.NHS.UK
Similar searches: Cwmbran
More search results
Copy of Halifax surgery requires GP locum for day…
GP Locum Connect
General Practitioner - Swindon
Greenwich and Lewisham Out-of-Hours on call Visit…
General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hospital UC…
GP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpi…