Salaried GP - Northwood Hills - up to £11,000 per session (No On-Call)
Fantastic opportunity at highly innovative & forward-thinking practice in based in the affluent suburb of Northwood , North West London close to the border of Hertfordshire
The incoming GP will join a comprehensive and close-knit team of clinicians who have built a reputation for high quality patient care.
Outstanding transport links via The M40 which is approximately 5 miles away, direct access to the M25 at Junction 16; Junction 18 is equidistant as well as The M1 which lies a few miles to the east as well as fast tube links to the City reaching Baker Street in 33 minutes.
Flexibility in start/finish times to accommodate family commitments.
The Vacancy is open to both newly qualified and experienced GPs - with a highly competitive salary appropriate to the individual clinician's experience and skillset.
- 7500 list size
- 2 GP Partners
- 6 Salaried GPs
- Minimum of 3 GPs on-site each day
Full nursing support team inc:
- 2 ANPs, 2 HCAs, 3PNs, Clinical prescribing pharmacists,
- Triage Hub - so GPs do not deal with patients that they don’t need to
- Specialist clinician dealing will all chronic disease management
- Clinical admin team in place so GPs can focus on patient care rather than admin
Typical Set Up
- 15 Patients per session(mixture of triage, and necessary face to face consultations)
- No On-Call
- No Home visits
- No extended hours
- GPs do not spend their time doing paperwork - No prescriptions, No hospital letters, and typically only review their own patients abnormal results
- Additional info
- BMA contract
- Flexible start/finish times
- Focus on the reduction of GP workload
- All GPs finish on time
- Full support for those who wish to develop specialist interests
- Full indemnity & NHS pension
To find out more please contact me via email, text, or call at your convenience
firstname.lastname@example.org and Tim on 07787021407
The first step will be to establish and assess the all-round suitability of the post with your own requirements.
Once you have sent your CV, you will then receive a detailed practice information pack.
Your CV will not be sent on until you have reviewed all the information, given you permission to share it, and confirmed your availability to meet the team.
More search results
Salaried GP, Amersham
General Practitioner Falmouth Road Surgery
Salaried GP with view to partnership in Stockwell…
Beckett House Practice
Salaried GP & Maternity Locum Greenwich, London
Manor Brook Medical Practice
Salaried GP - Greenwich - £10,000 per session (n…
Primary Care Staffing