Digital Healthcare GP – Self Employed - Work from home
As a Doctor for Uniquely Health, you’ll be part of a data-driven virtual clinic that uses big data to deliver personalised and preventative healthcare to our client base. Our clinicians are at the centre of our client’s care, working with other specialists to deliver a wholistic healthcare plan, and be at the centre of a long-term relationship with our clients.
As we are growing our business, your time will be split between business development and working closely with our clients to ensure they receive top-quality care.
- We're looking for GPs who can work a of 1 session (4 hours) on a weekly basis, these sessions can be split up across the week.
Who you are:
- You’re a dynamic doctor with an interest in personalised, preventative care.
- You understand the role genetics can play in care, for example in disease prevention nutrition, fitness and pharmacogenomics, and are enthusiastic about combining analytical inputs, including genetics, into a preventative healthcare and wellness plan.
- You’re comfortable joining an early-stage business, and are as happy to provide top-quality client care as you are in supporting in the growth and development of the company.
- Being at the centre of health care planning for our clients, meeting with them virtually and discussing with them their areas of concerns and how to optimise their health. Sessions will last 30 minutes, with additional time being allocated to do related client admin work
- Interpreting the results from our analysis and translating into actionable health plans with a focus on disease prevention and wellness
- Working with other specialists to combine results of genetic analysis and blood testing, as well as physical measurements, nutrition, and fitness data into a plan to help the patient meet their goals
- The other part of your time will be spent on supporting the growth of the business. You will:
- Be involved in business development, which could include supporting strategic planning, recruitment and product improvement, and other related activities.
- Helping to raise awareness of our offering. This may include writing blogs and other promotional material for various mediums, participating in webinars and other related activities.
- A GMC registered General Practitioner with at least 3 years post CCT experience
- A passion for preventative healthcare and wellness planning
- Based in England and registered on the English Performers List and/or registered with the NHS
- Experience of working/consulting in a digital environment
- Interest in the non-clinical side of the role, and a willingness to learn
- Opportunity for flexible schedule
- Opportunity to join a growing innovative company
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Beatriz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Nationwide