Salaried GP vacancies in Saint Helens, Merseyside
The Spinney Group comprises of 4 practices.
Training and education is at the heart of what we do and we are also the Enhanced Training Hub for Warrington, St Helens, Halton and Knowsley in conjunction with HEE and oversee innovative placements such as student nurses, paramedics and physician associates in general practice.
The group has undergone exciting changes; making this a time of opportunity and myriad possibilities, depending on where you want to take your career. First and foremost, this is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their GPs; professionally and domestically. There is an emphasis on training and education, especially with support for developing areas of interest and portfolio careers. There is also the recognition that it is important to strike a good work/life balance; you'll benefit from support and flexibility where possible.
Each of our practices has an experienced Patient Care Advisor team, pharmacist and a GP Assistant to help reduce the admin burden from our GPs.
- £9,600 - 10,000 per session
- St Helens, Merseyside
- Active PCN
- On arterial motorway network and easily accessible from neighbouring towns/cities
- Successful, forward-thinking practices who offer a range of consulting styles to suit you
- Successful group of partners, each with a range of special interests
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Continuity between GPs and patients
- Diverse Clinical Team, including ANPs, GP Assistant and Pharmacist support
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently (paper-light)
- Purpose built premises; geared towards an environment that encourages working with a number of allied health professionals
- 6-8 sessions
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your work-flow
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- We are looking for someone to help shape our practice and be fully involved in the decision making process.
- Duty surgeries on a pro rata basis only
- Competitive remuneration
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave or CPD
- Career progression and support in developing areas of interest
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
- Staff benefits (child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme etc)
- Potential partnership opportunities
Please submit your c.v. to Katie.email@example.com electronically. Informal visits can be arranged prior to formal interview.
Similar searches: North West
More search results
Salaried GP with view to partnership in Stockwell…
Beckett House Practice
GP vacancy in Sydney, Australia
Coastal Lakes Medical Practice
Salaried GP, Edinburgh/East Lothian
Riverside Medical Practice - Edinburgh
Copy of GP Vacancy/ Potential Leadership Opportun…
Bolton Community Practice
Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – B…
Bourne Galletly Medical Practice