Salaried GP Job (Optional View to Partnership), North Bristol
This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded North Bristol GP Training practice as a Salaried GP, with optional view to Partnership
The practice have implemented modern ways of working which would allow GPs to spend a day a week working remotely (should they choose). They also provide an optional mentoring service for any new GP joining them. The surgery also employ a large multi-disciplinary team, including Pharmacists, Nurses and Physician's assistants, so you would benefit from superb support and low admin. There would also be minimal home visits and no required Duty Doctor.
Located in North Bristol/ South Gloucestershire, easily commutable from Bristol and Gloucester, and just off the M5. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 15,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and ANPs
- Successful Teaching and Training Practice
- Offering 4- 6 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- No required duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £73,600 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Mentoring program available
- Remote working available (typically 1 day per week)
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent, for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Similar searches: City of Bristol