Salaried GP Job, Bishop Auckland
Salaried GP job near Bishop Auckland in a fantastic training practice, 4-8 sessions available, paying up to £11,000 per sessions
Are you a GP looking for a fantastic Salaried GP job with a training practice located close to Bishop Auckland? The practice is in large modern purpose built premises with excellent facilities. They have a patient list size of approximately 13,000 with a well established team of GPs - 5 GP Partners and 3 Salaried GPs. They also have a comprehensive clinical support scheme of ANPs, Practice Nurses and Pharmacists. You will enjoy a very manageable workload with low home visits. They always perform consistently well with regards to QoF and CQC. You will be fully supported with clinical and career development, including the opportunity for partnership in the future, if desired.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Patient list size of approximately 13,000 patients
- Team of 8 GPs consisting of 5 GP Partners and 3 Salaried GPs
- Excellent clinical support including ANPs, Practice Nurses,
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Managable workload with low number of home visits
- No weekend working or extended hours required
- Large purpose built premises with excellent facilities
- Training practice with Registars and regular medical students
- High QoF achievers and 'Good' with CQC
- SystmOne practice software
- GMS contract
Package and Benefits
- Paying £10,000-£11,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- BMA Model Contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Bishop Auckland
More search results
Salaried GP job located in Chester Le Street
Middle Chare Medical Group
Salaried GP with option of partnership opportunit…
Forge Medical Practice
Salaried GP with view to partnership vacancy in S…
Stanley Medical Group
Salaried GP Vacancy in Stanley, County Durham.
Tanfield View Medical Group
GP positions in North Tyneside, Northumberland an…
Stephenson Park Health Group