Salaried GP Job, Washington
Salaried GP opportunity in the Washington area, innovative and forward thinking practice, paying £10,000 per session.
We are looking to recruit a Salaried GP for an innovative and forward thinking practice in the Washington area. You will be working in modern purpose built premises, providing an excellent working environment. You will enjoy a manageable workload and support from a strong and supportive leadership team. You would be joining a large multidisciplinary team with lots of other well qualified and experienced clinicians. GPs are provided with a pro rata session per week for their CPD and admin, so you will have the opportunity to really focus on patients during your clinical time.
- 4-9 sessions a week available, including 1 pro rata CPD/admin session
- Modern purpose built premises
- Manageable workload with low visits
- Strong and supportive leadership team
- Experienced and well qualified clinicians
- EMIS Web practice software
- CQC - Good
Package and Benefits
- Paying £90,000 basic salary - £10,000 per session
- Indemnity covered in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Additional benefits scheme
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, valid GMC registration
- Registered on the NHS Performers List
- Applications welcomed from both newly qualified and experienced GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Tyne and Wear
More search results
Salaried GP with option of partnership opportunit…
Forge Medical Practice
Salaried GP with view to partnership vacancy in S…
Stanley Medical Group
Salaried GP Vacancy in Stanley, County Durham.
Tanfield View Medical Group
GP positions in North Tyneside, Northumberland an…
Stephenson Park Health Group
Salaried GP Role (4-8 sessions per week), Consett