Salaried GP Role - 4 to 8 Sessions, Maidstone
A superb surgery in the Maidstone area are seeking to bring in a Salaried GP with an optional view to Partnership due to a recent retirement.
The incoming GP will be joining a high QOF and CQC achieving surgery with a strong and stable team of existing GP's. There is excellent support from both clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well managed workload and well organised practice.
Under current COVID restrictions the surgery is currently working to predominantly telephone triage with slots available for people who do need to be seen face to face. This is a well managed amount of circa 15 telephone consults in the morning and 12 in the afternoon sessions. Home visits are also very low with a max of 2-3 a week. There will in the future be support on offer for GP's to develop interest areas and run specialist clinics as well as get involved in teaching and training. There is a close knit and supportive existing team resulting in a harmonious and pleasant working environment.
To find out more, in confidence, please get in touch and we will be happy to share the full details and if of interest, look to accommodate an informal chat with the Partners to discuss the role in more detail.
- Open to GP's seeking anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions a week
- Optional view to Partnership
- Flexible on working days
- Flexible on session start and finish times to promote a healthy work life balance
- Support on offer for development of interest areas
- Opportunities to get involved in teaching and training
- Highly trained team of allied healthcare professionals including practice nurses and HCA's
- Comprehensive clerical support team including medical secretaries and document handlers ensuring admin is kept to a minimum
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Well managed workload with low home visits
- GMS Practice
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 per session per annum (negotiable)
- Indemnity covered under the clinical negligence scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week CPD leave (pro rata)
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Kent