Salaried GP Role, Ashford Area
Prospect Health are currently working with a superb practice on the outskirts of Ashford who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP due to practice growth.
The role is at a well organised and long established surgery. The Partners are seeking a new GP to work between 6 and 8 sessions a week, flexible on days. The surgery are offering a lot of support for development of interest areas. The workload is well managed and the Partners are keen the staff enjoy a healthy work life balance. The surgery is high achieving with high QOF scores and good CQC report.
- Seeking 6 to 8 sessions a week
- Flexible on days
- List size of circa 5,000
- Dispensing practice
- Clinical support include practice nurses, hca's and a dispensing team
- Strong clerical support team, admin very well managed for the GP's
- Close knit team who hold regular meetings
- Purpose built surgery with on site parking
- High QOF score, CQC Good
- EMIS Web
- GMS contract
- Well managed number of consultations, low home visits
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Kent
More search results
Full Time or Part Time GP or Flexible working opp…
Northgate Medical Practice
Salaried GP Required Beckenham, Kent
Elm House Surgery
GP Partner/Salaried GP vacancy in Sittingbourne, …
The Grovehurst Surgery
Salaried GP/GP Partnership, £11,000 / session. Ca…
Salaried GP with view to partnership in Gravesend…
Old Road West Surgery