Salaried GP Role, Croydon
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in Croydon seeking a new Salaried GP to join a strong and stable team of Partners and Salaried GPs.
The role is at a training practice so there would be plenty of opportunity for GP's who would like to get involved in teaching and training. There would also be support on offer for newly qualified GP's looking for their first salaried position. There is a comprehensive team of varied allied healthcare professionals in place to help ease the burden on the GP's as well as a highly trained clerical support team who take on a lot of the admin. The workload is very well managed for the GP's.
- Seeking 5 to 8 sessions a week
- Flexible on days
- Flexible working hours to fit with child care etc
- Well managed workload of circa 13 phone calls and 2 f2f appointments per session
- Use Emis Web
- Large clinical support team including Nurses with different specialisms, Paramedic and Pharmacists
- Well trained admin support team
- Training Practice
- Support for newly qualified GP's
- Support for development of interest areas
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 to £11,000 per session per annum depending on experience
- Indemnity Covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Croydon