Salaried GP Job, Wolverhampton
This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious Wolverhampton based GP surgery as a Salaried GP.
This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious Wolverhampton based GP surgery as a Salaried GP. This is a developing Partnership who are rapidly building a strong multi-disciplinary team, allowing for flexible GP working conditions. You will benefit from developing within a state of the art, purpose built medical centre, with a close knit team of GPs. The surgery offers it's GPs a manageable and sustainable workload, as well as flexibility of working hours.
Located just outside Wolverhampton, in a quiet residential area, easily commutable from central Birmingham, Walsall and Dudley. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just under 4,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses and ANPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
- £76,000-£80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests' areas
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Similar searches: Wolverhampton