Private GP in Southampton
Private GP | General Practitioner | Salary dependant on experience | Flexible hours from 4 – 37.5 per week | Southampton
Spire Healthcare have some fantastic opportunities to join us as Private GP within our BUPA Health Centres
Our Private GP’s are giving the tools to be able to provide high quality patient centred care. Our appointment times are scheduled for up to 60 minutes to allow our GP’s to get to the heart of patients’ needs which consistently provides high patient satisfaction.
In our centres we work in partnership with BUPA to provide their range of primary health and specialised assessments. Our GP’s are a key part of the centre allowing patients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals.
The Bupa health centre is located at the Spire Southampton Perform centre. This purpose built building houses services such as the hospitals outpatient physiotherapy department, hydrotherapy and podiatry services.
The Perform centre is located on the outskirts of Southampton with easy access from Southampton central train station as well as the M27.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Private GP, your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Deliver primary care consultations and health assessments to customers of Bupa Health Clinics in accordance with policies and guidelines, ensuring a high-quality service which delivers high customer satisfaction.
- Undertake clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice generally accepted within the UK, and within ethical guidelines as suggested by the GMC and defined in Bupa Health Clinics Policies
- Keep up to date with clinical knowledge and complete CPD requirement in line with requirements of the annual GMC appraisal
- Attend and participate in clinical meetings/training sessions as required. These may be remote or necessitate face to face attendance
Who we're looking for
- Be GMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience working as a Doctor, including 2 years post qualification as a GP in the NHS.
- MRCGP / Member of Medical Defence Organisation / BLS / Current Safeguarding Level 3 training
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care.
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 40 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Penny Lawless on 07715 055760 or email email@example.com
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Similar searches: Southampton
More search results
Salaried GP or GP Partner vacancy for between 4 –…
27 Beaumonth Street Medical Practice
Salaried GP/GP Partnership opportunity, Southampt…
GP Partner - Bournemouth - Circa £140,000 per an…
Up to £11K per session - Salaried or Partnership …
GP Partner - Portsmouth - Circa £140,000 per ann…