Salaried GP - Southport - up to £11,500+ per session
- Primary Care Staffing
- up to £11,500+ per session
- PCS - 112
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time, Part time, Other
- £90,000 - £100,000
Fantastic opportunity at highly innovative & forward-thinking practice close to the center of Southport.
The incoming GP will join a comprehensive and close-knit team of clinicians of various disciples (listed below)
The flexibility and salary on offer is amongst the most competitive in all of Merseyside and the North West.
For a newly qualified GPs (£10,600 per session)
For more experienced GPs the salary is negotiable directly with the Managing Partner.
- 18,000 patients
- 15 Salaried GPs
- Extensive nursing team inc 5 ANPs
- 7 PNs, 5 HCAs, 3 Physicians associates
- 3 Clinical Prescribing Pharmacists
- Specialist clinics inc minor surgery, joint injections, family planning, maternity, mental health
- Full support for GPs who wish to develop specialist interests
- EMIS Web clinical system
- 15 triage patients per session
- The only person who can book face to face appointments is the GP (if deemed necessary)
- Flexibility on start/finish times
Extensive clinical support and admin team in place with its sole focus on reduction of GP workload.
To find out more information please contact me via the details listed below,
Initial discussions will take place initially via phone or Zoom with a GP Partner and member of the senior management team. To arrange this please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), a number of sessions you may be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call (will not take more than 35 mins)
Once mutual synergy is established a practice visit will be arranged.
Tim Costa firstname.lastname@example.org / 077870 21407
More search results
Locum General Practitioner - Northwest & Yorkshire
Long Term Locum GP in Bolton, Manchester at £650 …
Locum GPs in & around Liverpool, Manchester, Lanc…
Locum GPs in Blackpool & Doncaster for UCC - Up t…
Salaried GP Role, with a view to Partnership, Nan…