Salaried GP, view to P'ship available, Chippenham
You will be joining one of the most forward-thinking, employee conscious practices in Wiltshire. The practice has identified the increasing pressures facing GPs post-Covid and moved to address them with a new Employee Assistance Programme, with features such as home-working as well as 'Mindful Mondays' featuring protected time yoga sessions.
You will see just 12-13 patients per session with 15 minutes for each as standard, with virtually no home visits and start and finish times to suit your own commitments.
Salary - £13,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Chippenham area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host Medical Students and Physician Associate Students
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- 12-13 patients per session
- 15 minute appointments
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- Employee Assistance Program in place
- Coffee mornings twice a week in addition to regular practice meetings
- Large MDT including GP Assistants, Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, ANPs, Long-term Illness Nurses, Minor Illness Nurses, Physician Associates and a Mental Health Nurse
Your role -
- Salaried GP (optional view to Partnership available)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Split your time between the surgery and home if desired
- Virtually no home visits
- Structured involvement in Partner meetings and responsibilities for those desiring it
The benefits -
- Optional high-earning Partnership (£150k+ FTE) available (3-12 months dependent on individual)
- Weekly mindfulness sessions
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!