GP Partner, Bournemouth
You will be joining one of the most flexible, employee conscious practices in Bournemouth. The practice has identified the increasing pressures facing GPs post-Covid and moved to address them with excellent admin support, a highly organised and well-functioning working pattern, home-working and flexible working hours.
You will join a small but stable and very cohesive team of Partners who see just 13 patients per day with the remainder of your time consisting of e-consults following the practice's move to an entirely electronic triage model which has been very popular with the GPs.
Drawings - circa £160,000-180,000 per year
Location - Bournemouth
The surgery -
- Medium-sized GP Training Practice with three Trainers
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Circa 13 patients per day plus e-consults (very digitally active practice)
- 15 minute appointments
- Highly organised administrative support team including highly-trained Read Coders - one of the practice's real selling points
- Coffee break every morning
- Partner owned-premises with sub £50k buy-in
- Flexible working inclusive of late starts/early finishes and home-working
Your role -
- GP Partner (very high-earning Partnership)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Work one day from home per week
- No telephone triage
- No home visits
- No extended hours
- Specialisms encouraged
The benefits -
- Very high-earning Partnership
- One of the most flexible practices in the area
- In excellent position with its property
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
More search results
Salaried GP Job, with view to Partnership, Lostwi…
Salaried GP Job, Royal Wootton Bassett
Salaried GP vacancy in Penzance-Newlyn-St Just (C…
Atlantic Medical Group
** Devon ad-hoc and long-term locum GP's required…
mbi Medical Ltd
GP Partner/Salaried GP - Various locations across…
Kernow Health CIC