Salaried GP, Odiham area
This is outstanding opportunity to join one of the most popular and stable practices in the area. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and is in an excellent position with its Partnership and Salaried GP team. They are able to offer a sustainable, well-structured workload as well as a stable team of GP colleagues, 50% of which were one-time trainees at the practice.
To watch a short video covering more details, use the following link:
Salary - £10,400 per session up to £6,000 per annum uplift for on-call sessions
Location - Odiham area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host FY2s
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- Clinical Pharmacists reducing the GP's medication tasks
- Very pleasant setting with predominantly middle to upper middle-class population
- Modern General Practice with traditional roots
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- Emis Web practice
Your role -
- 4-8 sessions
- 14 patients per session plus 2 GP book only follow-up calls
- Max one-day on-call per week (Duty Doctor always backed up by 2nd Support Doctor)
- Minimal home visits
- Final appointment finishes at 5.00pm
- Opportunity to develop specialisms and take on extra responsibilities
The benefits -
- £99,600 FTE salary
- Loyalty and performance bonuses
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!