Salaried GP/GP Partner, Plymouth (east)
This is outstanding opportunity to join a respected and popular Training Practice in an affluent Plymouth suburb. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and offers a stable Partnership, healthy team of Salaried GPs, excellent MDT support, organised admin set-up and a raft of other attraction points.
With their list size continuing to increase due to their popularity, the practice are looking to futureproof by recruiting additional sessions meaning you will not be a replacement, rather a proactive addition.
Salary - c£10,000 per session plus indemnity
Partner Drawings - c£150,000 FTE
Location - Plymouth area (east)
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with four Trainers - also host Medical Students
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Nurse Practitioners Pharmacist, Paramedics, First-Contact Physio and Advanced Physio Practitioner
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders - minimal GP input required other than actioning
- Regularly look at new pilots
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- Very influential, well-known Partners with a national presence
- Great patient reviews
Your role -
- 4 or more sessions per week - full-time available
- Weekly admin session
- Triage model leaving GP in control of timings
- One Duty session per week only
- Minimal home visits - mostly done by the two Paramedics
- No extended hours (Improved Access is optional too)
- Opportunity to develop specialisms and take on extra responsibilities
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Up to £150,000 FTE
- Working for a locally admired practice
- Progression to Partnership for those aspiring but not yet ready
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!