Salaried GP, Chinnor area
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the most forward-thinking practices in the area. This is the perfect role for any GPs who want a balance of workload, patient care and salary in a practice which is constantly challenging the way primary care is delivered. As well as streamlined administration, the clinical day consists of low consultation numbers, minimal home visiting and no duty doctor days.
- Circa £78,000-£88,000 FTE
- Flexible workloads
- BMA model contract
- Chinnor area
- Excellent commuting links
- Lovely premises and pleasant patient cohort
- Established GP Training practice
- Leading the way for GP training in the locality
- Heavily involved in the CCG and LMC
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC GOOD
- Up to 8 sessions per week, although PT considered
- Very reasonable patient numbers; circa 25-28 face to face per day
- Low home visit ratio
- Very effective triage system; designed to reduce GP workload
- Weekly meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- BMA model contract
- Career progression (partnership available)
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
More search results
Salaried GP or GP Partner vacancy for between 4 –…
27 Beaumonth Street Medical Practice
Salaried GP, Oxford
Menlo Park Recruitment
Locum GPs in Gloucester at £800 Per Day - Fantast…
SALARY GP AND PARTNERSHIP VACANCIES IN WANTAGE, …
Newbury Street Practice
Salaried GP Job, Oxfordshire