Salaried GP, North Preston
Ready for a change? New year new opportunity? Why not work within a modern, vibrant, and happy general practice situated in north Preston. Do you find yourself regularly isolated at work with a heavy workload burden and little support? How does working within a strong GP team including Salaried and Partner GPs sound? The GPs at the lovely practice have multiple specialist interests, and an impressive clinical support team including ANPs, PN's, Paramedic Practitioner, Prescribing Pharmacist and HCA's. Due to their excellent support, home visits are practically zero for their GPs and admin is significantly reduced. This practice is rated CQC good with Outstanding elements. A BMA model contract is offered with this role.
- £85,500 - £99,000 FTE depending on experience and skillset.
- Indemnity paid
- North Preston
- Purpose built bright and modern GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC with outstanding elements
- Well-organised, efficient admin team; reduced paperwork.
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Very reasonable workload: 24 - 30 patient contacts a day
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Supportive of the development of specialist interests
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!