A practice led by a fantastic, non-hierarchical, forward thinking team of GP Partners, is looking to recruit a new Salaried GP. They are a small practice, giving the new GP an opportunity to work how they would like to work and demonstrate leadership skills. The practice is highly organised with an excellent administration team and a knowledgeable Practice Manager.
They value improvement, meeting weekly to share ideas and discuss cases. They support development for all Clinical and Non-Clinical employees and welcome GPs wishing to develop Special Interests or work towards being a GP Trainer. The workload is realistic and there is almost no home visiting. For those interested in taking a proactive role in the further improvement of the practice, your input will be welcomed.
- Circa £10,000 per session, negotiable + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + NHS Pension
- Forward-thinking GP Partner Team, innovative ways of working
- No extended hours
- Flexible working patterns
- Minimal home visits
- No duty doctor, all shared and workload controlled
- Very supportive team, from Receptionists and Administrators to the Senior Partner
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and LMC
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Very reasonable patient numbers
- Autonomy around your working day, non-prescriptive
- Minimal home visits
- Lots of contact with colleagues
- £90,000 salary
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!