Salaried GP - up to £12,000 per session (No On-Call)Rotherham / Doncaster
- Primary Care Staffing
- Rotherham, Doncaster
- up to £12,000 per session (No On-Call)
- PCS - 211
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- £90,000 - £100,000
Fantastic and high earning salaried GP post has become available within a large and forward thinking medical group in South Yorkshire.
Working in close collaboration with the local secondary care services its a very well suited for those interested in enhancement of clinical skills and development of portfolio careers.
Excellent road link close to the junctions of M1 (J36), A1 (J37), A635 making it easily commutable from Rotherham, Barnsley, Doncaster and their surrounding areas.
Working days and start dates are fully flexible for the right candidate and can by worked around the individual's out of work commitments. Extensive support team in place with a core focus on reduction of GP work load
- 5000 Patients
- 2 Salaried GPs
- 2 ANPs
- 3 Practice Nurses
- 3 HCAs
- 2 Physicians associates
- Additional clinics inc minor surgery
- Modern purpose built premises
- Career progression opportunities (upto lead GP / clinical director level)
- Monthly clinical meetings
- Systm One
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Additional CPD session (will full autonomy) paid at same rate as clincal session
- Full indemnity & NHS Pension
- 14 patients per session (mixture of telephone consultations and f2f only for patients the GP deems necessary)
- No On Call
- No Extended hours
- No Weekends
GPs with a few years of experience are preferred and their applications prioritised
The exact setup and duties will be explained by the groups clinical lead GP during an initial informal telephone discussion.
Should both parties establish potential suitability on the call a practice visit will then be arranged.
To proceed please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), please include when you would be available for the initial telephone call so that diaries can be aligned.
To progress please contact Tim on 07787021407 - CV's can be sent directlt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to hearing from you,