Salaried GP - Aylesbury - £10,200 per session
Fantastic Salaried GP opportunity at a highly rated training practice located in the bustling market town of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
6 - 8 sessions have become available for a GP to join thier longstanding and extensive practice team.
The management team has an efficient set up in place with a specific focus on the reduction of GP workload, making sure people leave on time and enjoy a good work/life balance.
The practice enjoys great road links located just off the A41 and a short drive from the M1 junction making it easily reachable from many of the surrounding areas including Leighton Buzzard, Chesham, Bletchley, High Wycombe, Dunstable, Amersham and Hemel Hempstead.
- 30,000 list size
- Modern purpose-built premises
- Training practice - opportunities to get involved with teaching
- Encouragement and support in development of further specialist skills / interests
Full, strong complement of staffay
- 8 GP Partners
- 12 Salaried GPs (minimum of 6 on site each day)
- Highly experienced nursing team (26 in total inc, ANPs, several specialist nurses, PNs & HCAs)
- 2 clinical prescribing pharmacists,
- 2 paramedics (dealing with majority of home visits alongside the ANPs)
- Dedicated complex care team
- First Contact Physio service
- Social Prescriber
- Highly efficient and strong administrative support team (specially trained to reduce GP workload)
- EMIS Web clinical system
- High QOF Achieving
- 6 to 8 sessions available (with flexibility on days)
Typical Set Up
- 15 appointments per session
- (mixture of triage/ econsult and f2f for those the GP deems necessary.
- Only the GP can book the f2f appointment
If you are interested to find out more the first step is to arrange an initial informal telephone discussion to assess mutual suitability.
Should both parties be happy to proceed you will then be invited to a practice visit.
To progress please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality)
Contact: Tim on 07787021407 email@example.com