Stanley Medical Group is a growing training practice currently with 12,000 patients in the centre of Stanley, Co Durham working from modern purpose built premises. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to replace a GP who is relocating abroad in April 2022, up to 9 Sessions.
We pride ourselves in being innovative, forward thinking, and well-organised as we aim for a healthy work-life balance for everyone who works here, ensuring our ‘One Team’ approach is felt by everyone.
Our clinical team is made up of 8 GP’s, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 4 Practice Pharmacists, 3 Practice Nurses and 3 Health Care Assistants, who are supported by a very experienced Admin Team all fully trained in Care Navigation.
We have excellent patient feedback, showing that we are in the top 6% of practices in England, according to the most recent National Survey
If you are a newly qualified or experienced GP looking for job satisfaction in a practice that can offer the following key benefits, we’d like to hear from you.
- An open, supportive, enthusiastic team, with shared learning and continuous improvement
- Professional development of one session per week (pro rata)
- 30 days holiday per year, pro rata
- Flexibility with start times of sessions, and catch-up slots wherever needed
- A very low visit rate
- A reduced amount of prescriptions / prescribing admin work, as this is covered by our excellent Pharmacy Team
- An opportunity to be involved in clinical teaching in a practice with a great reputation for teaching GP Registrars, 3rd & 5th Year students
- Competitive Salary – up to £10,500 per session
- Driving to a location that is easy to get to / no queues / no parking problems
- Working in a practice that has a high patient satisfaction
- Be part of an OUTSTANDING practice
- All staff are encouraged to pursue their areas of specialist clinical interest. Examples of this are minor surgery clinics, joint injection clinics, contraceptive coil / implant fitting, care home ward rounds.
- Opportunity to join via the GP Career Start Scheme
If you are interested in joining us, and would like to find out more, we are encouraging informal visits / zoom chats.
Please email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sue on 01207 285807 (direct line) or 07903 266255 for further details.
Application is by cv and covering letter to email@example.com.
CQC Rated as OUTSTANDING in Jan 2017