Salaried GP - Woking, Surrey - up to £11,000 per session
Fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP at a highly rated training practice located in Woking, Surrey.
The current requirement is for 6 Sessions a week. The incoming GP will join a friendly, supportive and longstanding team of experienced clinicians and supporting staff.
With a focus on the reduction of GP workload making sure people leave on time and enjoy a good work/life balance.
- 13,000 patients
- 4 GP Partners
- 2 Salaried GPs
- Minimum of 4 GPs on-site each day
- 3 GP Registrars
- 2 ANPs
- 3 PNs
- 4 HCA
- 2 Prescribing pharmacist
- Paramedics - dealing with home visits alongside ANPs
- Clinical Admin team - specially trained to reduce GP workload
- Business and Operations manager
- Training practice - opportunities to get involved with teaching
- Additional services inc Minor Surgery, Joint injections, and family planning
- Weekly Clinical Meetings and Quarterly Away Day Training Days
- Encouragement and support in the development of further specialist skills/interests
- Emis Web Clinical System
- BMA Contract
- Route to Partnership
Typical Set up
- 15 appointments per session (mixture of triage/ eConsult and f2f for those the GP deems necessary)
- No on Call
- No Home Visits
- No Extended Hours
- No Weekend Commitments
If you are interested to find out more the first step is to arrange an initial informal telephone discussion to assess mutual suitability.
If both parties are happy to proceed you will then be invited to a practice visit.
To progress please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality)
Alternatively please contact Tim on 07787021407 email@example.com