Salaried GP vacancy at High Street Kensington London Training Practice
Holland Park Surgery is looking for an enthusiastic and caring salaried GP (4-8 sessions per week) to join our friendly, well-established training practice.
There is a strong emphasis on teamwork and high quality patient care, with routine appointments at 15 minutes.
- Expanding list size of 11,000 + patients with a broad range of patient age and health needs.
- Long established GP training practice with 4 current trainees and medical students.
- High achieving practice with respect to patient feedback, targets (QOF/OOHS) and CQC rating (good).
- Purpose built premises with excellent transport links.
- Excellent team of 2 partners, 9 salaried GPs, clinical pharmacists, nurse prescriber and nursing team.
- Mentoring support for new qualified GP’s
- Well established minor surgery hub
- Supporting 2 nursing homes
- Active PCN and CCG participation
- SystmOne practice
The ideal candidate will have a passion high quality patient care, be happy to engage in all aspects of the daily work of the practice and bring enthusiasm and professionalism to the role.
Please apply by email with CV and covering letter to Therese Laurent, Practice Manager- email@example.com (Informal discussion and visits welcomed)
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in London SW17
Trinity Medical Centre
GP roles at St Thomas GP Hub service in South Lon…
GP roles for @Home service across Lambeth & South…
Salaried GP vacancy in London SW19
The Merton Medical Practice
General Practitioner - Burnley Medical Practice, …