Salaried GP vacancy in Liverpool, Merseyside
Are you looking for an innovative forward thinking practice and a friendly team? This is a great opportunity to launch or further your career in General Practice.
Join us in our aspiration for excellent care.
•Friendly GMS suburban practice in Maghull
• BMA contract with CPD support
• 9,000 patients: 6 GPs, 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses, Pharmacist
• High QOF achievers/ CQC rated good across the board
• Committed to innovation and identified as digital exemplar
• Training practice for GP registrars
• Regular clinical and management meetings
• Excellent administration support
• Salaried GP training, development opportunities and support for First5 programme
• Tier2 Sponsor (applicants must be already qualified to work in the UK as a GP)
• Collaborative culture with strong links to community teams and influence within CCG and PCN leadership
• Most improved GP Patient survey 2021 in CCG
• Potential partnership opportunity for right candidate
We are flexible to discuss personal sessional requirements but ideally
6 sessions a week. Vacancy has become available due to re-location.
Please feel free to meet us and look around
Apply with full CV and covering letter to Mrs Gillian Stuart, Practice Manager, Westway Medical Centre, Westway, Maghull L31 0DJ or email firstname.lastname@example.org