GP - Urgent Care | Video Consulting | Work from home | Oct-Nov 2021
As a Livi GP, you’ll be a key player in digital healthcare, providing video appointments to patients across the UK. We are specifically hiring for clinicians to work within our NHS Urgent Care partnerships from October, November and December 2021.
In this role you will be responsible for video consultations with primary care patients triaged either through NHS 111 or specific urgent care centres to diagnose, treat or refer as necessary using the Livi Platform.
You’ll work independently, but will be fully trained and supported by our medical and operational teams - so you can spend more time with patients and less time on admin.
We have an extensive induction programme to make sure you receive the training you'll need to work in digital healthcare.
Livi’s strong governance and focus on safety helps ensure that patients receive the best care possible. We’re proud to say we were recently rated ‘Outstanding’ for safety by the CQC.
Our clinician community across Europe is growing rapidly, and you’ll also have the opportunity to learn from talented colleagues and diversify your career.
What we need
We’re looking for clinicians to work on a sessional basis providing a minimum of 1 session (of 4 hours) per week.
An ideal candidate will...
- Be a GMC-registered General Practitioner with at least 1 year post-CCT experience
- Be based in England and registered on the English Performers List
- Have experience working/consulting in a digital environment
- Have at least 1 year working in a front line/urgent care setting
- Be highly skilled in computer literacy and able to learn new computer systems
- Be available for a minimum of 1 session of 4 hours on a weekly basis
- Be adaptable, competent and motivated about caring for patients
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
When you join Livi as a salaried GP, a competitive salary and job security are just the start. Our extensive package offers great benefits, a good work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and career.
- Competitive salaried sessional pay structure
- Weekdays 6am-6pm: £90,000 per annum (£9,000 per session)
- Evenings 6pm–10pm and weekends 8am-4pm: £105,000 per annum (£10,500 per session)
- Higher rates available for 16 hours per week minimum contracts, £10,500 for in-hours and £12,000 per session for out of hours
- Medical indemnity: top-up medical indemnity cover for all Livi work, in addition to state indemnity
- Generous private pension scheme
- Paid annual leave allowance
- Paid breaks
- Sick leave
- Wellness contribution up to £450
- Training benefit allowance and paid training days
- Equipment provision: laptop and headset will be provided for you
Self employed options also available
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
If you are a registered UK GP and would like to join a friendly team, passionate about improving patient service and care, we want to hear from you!
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare!
Similar searches: Nationwide
More search results
Long term Locum GP - £750 / day in Havant
Partner GP Opportunity, Jersey
Prospect Health - Australia and New Zealand
Salaried GP Vacancy, Leighton Buzzard
Victoria, BC, Canada is the place for you!
Locum General Practitioner - Northwest & Yorkshire