- Medical Lead - London 111
- Care UK
- Southall, West London
- Competitive with benefits
- London (West)
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Part time
- £100,000 +
Medical Lead - London 111
Be the doctor you want to be (and more)
Are you committed to delivering the best quality patient care in an innovative and fast-paced service? Are you passionate about leading a team of clinicians? Care UK is the country’s leading independent healthcare provider with services.
Amongst a variety of Primary Care services, we also run 5 NHS 111 telephone services. The NHS 111 service is available 24/7, 365 days a year to respond to the healthcare needs of the local population.
We are currently recruiting for a Medical Lead for our London 111 service to oversee the clinical governance framework of the service and for implementing the partnership’s strategy for clinical and operational performance excellence.
The role will promote and support clinical audits and work with the local management team by providing clinical input to complaints and incidents. In addition, the Medical Lead will have an opportunity to be at the forefront of service development for designing new and alternative pathways for patient care. This forward facing role also forms a part of the local CCG for the area, where attending meetings relating to urgent care services is vital. The requirements for the post include:
• Experience of working as a GP in Primary Care setting such as a GP practice or other primary care service (EAC or Out of Hours)
• Experience of working in unscheduled Primary Care
• Experience of providing Medical Education is important for working with the Education and training Department
• Membership of an NHS Performers List with evidence of annual appraisal At Care UK, you can expect to work in a clinically-led environment with access to training, support and progression in your career.
Furthermore should you wish you can also have access to work within Care UK's wider clinical services, ranging from OOH, Urgent Care Centres and Prison Healthcare.
A competitive salary of £112,000 pro rata is offered and a generous company benefits package, including indemnity costs.
To learn more please don't hesitate to contact David Tinkler, our GP Recruiter on 01189 521814.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Similar searches: London (West)