Salaried GP Job - with optional view to Partnership, Andover
This is a great opportunity to join a successful surgery seeking a Salaried GP with optional view to Partnership
The practice have built a strong team of Partners and Salaried GPs, as well as Nursing staff and HCAs. This means Duty Doctor and workload is spread fairly, and the dedicated admin team ensure paperwork is minimal. The younger patient demographic also ensures GP home visiting is kept to minimal levels. You would also have the option to become a part of this lucrative Partnership, as well as to develop specific clinical interest areas
Located in the Andover area within commutable distance of Salisbury and Winchester, with ample on-site parking
- Varied patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including Nurses and HCAs
- List size of just over 10,000
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative
- Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMa model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Option to become a Partner at the surgery (if desired)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Andover