Salaried GP Job, Dewsbury
Salaried GP job with 4-8 sessions a week available in Dewsbury with a very manageable workload and paying up to £10,000 per session dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a fantastic Salaried GP opportunity in Dewsbury with a medium sized practice located in a modern purpose built health centre. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with a very manageable workload; with lower than average patient contacts per session and low visits each week. They have an excellent clinical team in place consisting of GPs Partners, Salaried GP, ANP, Practice Nurses and a Clinical Pharmacist.
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days
- Practice list size of approximately 6,000 patients
- Clinical team consisting of GP Partners, Salaried GP, ANP, Practice Nurses and a Clinical Pharmacist
- Modern purpose built practice, providing an excellent working environment
- Friendly and supportive practice environment
- Managable workload with below average patient contacts per session and low visits
- High QoF scores and CQC Good
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks study leave
- NHS pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Dewsbury