Salaried GP 4-8 sessions available in Aberdeen, £90,000-£115,000 FTE + indemnity cover
We are recruiting for a Salaried GP job in Aberdeen with a fantastic modern state of the art practice. You will benefit from a very manageable workload with great support from a clinical team consisting of 5 other GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, Pharmacist and HCAs. The practice can offer a flexible approach to sessions and hours. You will have protected CPD time allocated each week and there is opportunity to get involved in clinical leadership.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Excellent state of the art modern practice
- Patient list size of approximately 7,000 patients
- Fantastic clinical team including GPs, Nurses and HCAs
- Vision practice software
- Clear support for professional development
Package and Benefits
- £90,000-£115,000 FTE basic salary
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual
- Protected CPD allowance
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Aberdeen City