GP Partner or Salaried with a View to Partner Role, Farnborough
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in the Farnborough area seeking a new GP Partner or a Salaried GP with a view to Partnership.
The role is at small and well organised surgery with a forward thinking and innovative team, who are open to bringing in new services. There is support on offer for development including opportunities to run specialist clinics and to get involved in teaching and training if desired. There is a strong team of clinical and clerical support staff in place meaning the workload is manageable and creating a healthy work life balance for the GP's. There is flexibility in terms of session start and finish times. The practice is high earning meaning partnership drawings are lucrative and for GP's coming in initially as Salaried GP's the sessional rate is extremely competitive.
- Small, we run surgery seeking a GP Partner or Salaried GP with view to Partnership
- Ideally seeking 6 sessions, flexible on working days
- Flexible in terms of session start and finish times
- Heavily involved in collaborative working within their local PCN Network
- Open to new initiatives
- New ideas supported
- High earning
- Good atmosphere with strong sense of team
- List size of circa 5,000
- Clinical support including ANP, Practice Nurses, HCA, Pharmacist, Physio, Pharmacy Technician
- Strong admin team
- EMIS Web
- Well managed workload, low home visits, no duty doctor
Package and Benefits
- £12,000 to £14,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Farnborough