Salaried GP Role, Reading
Please read on to discover more about a CQC rated Outstanding training practice in Reading seeking a Salaried GP to join a strong and stable existing team.
The surgery are looking for a GP due to practice growth and the incoming GP will be part of a large team of Partners, Salaried GPs with a wide range of interest areas and experience.
Workload is very well managed and admin is well looked after for the GP's. There is a wide range of different allied healthcare professionals to help ease the burden on the GP's.
The partners are very forward thinking an innovative and open to new ideas. There is plenty of opportunity to get involved in teaching and training as well as support on offer to help develop interest areas.
- Seeking 4 to 8 sessions
- Flexible on working days
- Training practice
- CQC rated Outstanding
- High QOF score
- Clinical support team in place including ANP's, Pharmacists, Prescribers and Paramedics
- Highly trained clerical support team in place, admin kept to a minimum
- Close knit team who enjoy regular meetings and frequent informal get togethers
- Practice uses Emis Web
- List size of circa 30,000
- Workload of circa 16 consultations per session, very low home visits
Package and Benefits
- £10,250 per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GPs.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Reading