Salaried GP Role, Runcorn
6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Runcorn, high achieving practice, £72,000 -£80,000 FTE, indemnity cover, NHS Pension enrolment
An exciting new opportunity has become available for you to work as a Salaried GP in a practice in Runcorn with a long-standing reputation for high quality patient care. The practice consistently achieves exceptionally high QoF scores and encourages the development of all of their staff. The surgery is an extremely well organised forward-thinking practice, regular meetings and a strong sense of team is emphasised throughout. The surgery promotes a supportive and friendly atmosphere and provides an environment for GPs of all levels of experience to thrive.
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Patient list size over 10,000
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and clinical support (inc. ANPs) alongside fantastic clerical support teams enabling you to undertake your work effectively
- High achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
- Modern, spacious purpose-built surgery, fully managed building with parking
- Superb professional development support
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 -£80,000
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Runcorn