Salaried GP with view to GP partnership in Fife, Scotland
Opportunity for a Salaried GP with an optional view to joining the partnership in the central Fife town of Glenrothes. Glenrothes has excellent road connections across central Scotland and is easily accessible to St Andrews (for those golfers) or Edinburgh for those who enjoy the city life. Work with a dedicated and supportive team who are enthusiastic and very supportive about protecting the GPs to give the best possible work-life balance.
Striking a good work life balance is a term that is banded about quite often. The Partners and the Practice Manager really do aim to maintain this in a patient safe manner. The Practice Manager’s vision to reduce GP workload rather than increase it is achieved by a very successful clinical correspondence workflow optimisation reducing the amount GPs need to read. In addition the team are always willing to go the extra mile with patient requests for reports and letters with the Admin Team preparing the majority for review and signature.
GPs benefit from the support of a multi-disciplinary team including ANPs, Practice Nurses, NHS provided Treatment Room and Phlebotomy. Wider support is received from NHS Fife Pharmacy Team and Mental Health Triage Nurses. We operate in a paper-light environment with an excellent administrative team to support their clinical ambition.
This is a training environment where the partners and the practice manager are always keen to learn, develop and review processes to enable forward thinking improvements. We currently support the NHS Education for Scotland GP Training Programme, the Scottish Graduate Entry Medicine scheme and the NHS Fife Community ANP training system.
- Annual salary of circa £90,000 - £99,000 FTE
- Generous 'Golden Hello' offered by NHS Fife
- Practice ‘Golden Hello’ recruitment payment also payable
- Glenrothes (Fife)
- NHS run state of the art practice
- Split site with a Branch Practice 7 miles away
- Supportive and friendly Practice wide team
- Can offer up to 8 clinical sessions per week
- Very low home visits
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Partnership opportunity
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks annual leave + study leave + public holidays
- Career progression - Partnership available
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Excellent working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please contact the Practice Manager, Andy Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01592 765092