Salaried GP vacancy in Ware, Hertfordshire
Sessions: Minimum of 6 sessions
Salary: In the region of £9500 per session
Church Street Surgery in Ware and Castlegate Surgery in Hertford merged in April 2020 to form New River Health. There are exciting times ahead as we develop new ways of working across two sites in leafy Hertfordshire.
We currently have 3 GP partners and 6 salaried GPs. Due to our increasing list size and the recent merger we wish to enhance our clinical team with the employment of a new GP to start in early 2022.
- well organised GMS practice with approximately19,000 patients set across two surgeries.
- excellent, dedicated clinical and administrative teams and consistently achieve full points for the Quality and Outcomes Framework. CQC rated Good.
- Highly skilled workforce including clinical pharmacist, paramedics and social prescribers.
- actively involved in Primary Care Networks and other local initiatives.
- Training of Medical Students in association with Cambridge University.
There is great opportunity for personal development as we positively encourage entrepreneurial and management ideas.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and arrange an informal chat or visit.