Salaried GP (with potential for future partnership) in Manchester
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated salaried GP (with potential for future partnership) to join our team.
We are an expanding practice and are able to offer a proactive and supportive environment for a clinician seeking 6 to 8 clinical sessions per week. Newly qualified GP's and retainers welcome to apply as we have a strong ethos in teaching and support.
• PMS Practice
• Training Practice
• List size circa 10k
• 3 GP Partners, one salaried GP and a supportive nursing team with 3 nurses, an AP and 2 HCAs
• Clinical pharmacist.
• A dedicated Administrative Team, Reception Team and Practice Management team
• Rated Good at CQC
• High QOF achievers
• Vision Clinical system
• Flexible working pattern with negotiable sessions
• Competitive salary
• Support for your professional development and special interests
• Commitment to deliver a high quality of primary care services
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to visit the practice for an informal chat and to meet the team, please contact Sangeeta by email to make arrangements.
More search results
GP Partner - Liverpool - Circa £140,000 per annum
Salaried GP - Liverpool - £11,000 per session (No…
Primary Care Staffing
Salaried GP vacancy in Liverpool, Merseyside
Westway Medical Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Chester, Cheshire
Garden Lane Medical Centre
SALARIED GP VACANCY – CHESTER CITY CENTRE
CITY WALLS MEDICAL CENTRE