Salaried GP vacancy in Central Bristol
Opportunity for an enthusiastic & dedicated GP to join our stable team - someone with an interest in the unique challenges and rewards of inner city working.
- Training practice, with a broad primary care demographic
- Vibrant, democratic and happy place to work, with a sense of teamwork and a passion to reduce health inequality.
- Strong MDT team with Nurses, support from a Pharmacist Team, Physician's Associate, Podiatrist, Dietician, Social Prescribers and Bristol Drugs Project shared care worker
- Patient-facing and back office administrative support. We have embraced Workflow Optimisation and Reception Navigation models, to help lighten the GP workload.
- Supportive practice with 1h daily protected time, 1-2pm for peer discussion.
- Supportive of work life balance for employees
BMA ‘Best Practice Team’ runner up; awarded an 'Outstanding', for the care of vulnerable people in our CQC inspection.
Recently gained the RCGP Green Impact Scheme, Bronze Award.
Staff wellbeing actively promoted throughout the organisation. The practice is managed by BrisDoc, which recently became a Social Enterprise with staff and the Community at its heart.
To discuss or arrange an informal visit please contact Dixine Douis (PM) or Dr Catherine Maytum (Lead GP) via 0117 954 9828
More search results
General Practitioners opportunities across South …
Hanham Secure Health Ltd
Salaried GP or Partner - 4-8 sessions in South Gl…
Green Valleys Health (Emersons Green Medical Centre and Leap Valley Surgery)
Salaried GP (6 to 8 sessions) vacancy in Chew Val…
Chew Medical Practice
Salaried GP Job, with optional view to Partnershi…
Salaried GP Job with optional view to Partnership…