Salaried GP roles at Ash Trees, branches spanning North Lancashire/South Cumbria borders
We are looking to recruit salaried GPs to join our amazing team at Ash Trees surgery.
- Close to the M6 with excellent access to Lancaster and the Lake District.
- Multidisciplinary team serving 24,000 patients.
- 14 GP partners, 6 GP Associates, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Pharmacists, Advanced Paramedics, Full Nursing Team
- Main surgery at Carnforth with 5 branch surgeries spanning our footprint which sits across North Lancashire/South Cumbria border.
- Committed to high quality patient centred care and the need for a healthy work-life balance.
- Our GPs work within smaller teams to provide continuity of care and give a smaller practice feel, with support and social opportunity within the teams
- Urgent Care Team.
- Medicines Management Team.
- EMIS web, AccRx.
- Remote working capability.
- Consistently high QOF achievement.
- Training Practice with GPSTs, FY2s, and medical students.
- Several of our GPs have outside interests including ICS Population Health, BMA and Secondary Care.
Opportunities and Ethos
- We offer a variety of job specifications to suit the individual GP requirements.
- Re-numeration will be dependent upon the exact role: ranging from £9500 to £11000 per session.
- Six weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays and one week for CPD.
- Active encouragement of specialist interests and professional development.
- Mentorship for all associate GPs.
More search results
Long Term Locum GP- Bolton
GP Vacancy/ Potential Leadership Opportunity in B…
Bolton Community Practice
Salaried GP (with potential for future partnershi…
Monton Medical Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in the Wirral, Merseyside
Kings Lane Medical Practice
Salaried GP vacancy in Liverpool, Merseyside
Westway Medical Centre