Salaried GP roles at Ash Trees, branches spanning North Lancashire/South Cumbria borders
We are looking to recruit salaried GPs to join our amazing team at Ash Trees surgery.
- Close to the M6 with excellent access to Lancaster and the Lake District.
- Multidisciplinary team serving 24,000 patients.
- 14 GP partners, 6 GP Associates, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Pharmacists, Advanced Paramedics, Full Nursing Team
- Main surgery at Carnforth with 5 branch surgeries spanning our footprint which sits across North Lancashire/South Cumbria border.
- Committed to high quality patient centred care and the need for a healthy work-life balance.
- Our GPs work within smaller teams to provide continuity of care and give a smaller practice feel, with support and social opportunity within the teams
- Urgent Care Team.
- Medicines Management Team.
- EMIS web, AccRx.
- Remote working capability.
- Consistently high QOF achievement.
- Training Practice with GPSTs, FY2s, and medical students.
- Several of our GPs have outside interests including ICS Population Health, BMA and Secondary Care.
Opportunities and Ethos
- We offer a variety of job specifications to suit the individual GP requirements.
- Re-numeration will be dependent upon the exact role: ranging from £9500 to £11000 per session.
- Six weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays and one week for CPD.
- Active encouragement of specialist interests and professional development.
- Mentorship for all associate GPs.