Salaried GP roles across 6 sites in North Lancashire and South Cumbria
We are looking to recruit salaried GPs to join our amazing team at Ash Trees surgery.
- Close to the M6 with excellent access to Lancaster and the Lake District.
- Multidisciplinary team serving 24,000 patients.
- 14 GP partners, 6 GP Associates, Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Pharmacists, Advanced Paramedics, Full Nursing Team
- 6 sites across North Lancashire and South Cumbria.
- Committed to high quality patient centred care and the need for a healthy work-life balance.
- Our GPs work within smaller teams to provide continuity of care and give a smaller practice feel, with support and social opportunity within the teams
- Urgent Care Team.
- Medicines Management Team.
- EMIS web, AccRx.
- Remote working capability.
- Consistently high QOF achievement.
- Training Practice with GPSTs, FY2s, and medical students.
- Several of our GPs have outside interests including ICS Population Health, BMA and Secondary Care.
Opportunities and Ethos
- We offer a variety of job specifications to suit the individual GP with options of list holding or non-list holding roles.
- Re-numeration will be dependent upon the exact role: ranging from £9500 per session (no patient list) to £11000 per session (full patient list).
- Seven weeks annual leave and one week for CPD.
- Active encouragement of specialist interests and professional development.
- Mentorship for all associate GPs.